PRIMAL™ PC-100A Emulsion
A waterborne acrylic polymer designed for peelable coatings over various substrates, such as metal, plastic, glass and painted surfaces. Coatings based on this resin offer temporary protection of the substrate to avoid stain, dust, corrosion and grease. PRIMAL™ PC-100A Emulsion facilitates the easy removal (“peel off”) of the coating after no longer required, and there is no damage to surface and no residue left on the substrate.
- Temporary protective, peelable coatings
- Easy to peel off from substrates
- Temporary protection
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Appearance Yes No Opaque, blue liquid
- Density (g/ml). wet Yes No 1.04
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp Yes No 5 °C
- pH Yes No 7
- Solids, by weight, % Yes No 49.5
- Viscosity (Brookfield LVT #2, 60rpm), cps Yes No < 6000
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language