PRIMAL™ TX-100 Acrylic Emulsion
Small particle size, 100% acrylic polymer and APEO-free(1). Designed for high performance stone paints and texture coatings. Suitable across a broad range of pigmented paints from flat to semigloss. Coatings manufactured with this product have excellent UV resistance and outdoor durability. Manufactured with a proprietary cross-linking technology that offers excellent adhesion on various substrates, such as brick, cement and glass. Stone paints made with this product offer excellent water resistance, alkali resistance, heat-age stability and early cracking resistance properties.
- Ready-to-use dispersion based render
- PRIMAL/UCAR/FINNDISP binders contribute to the durability of EIFS / ETICS & dispersion based render through enhancing features such as dirt pick-up, water resistance or UV stability.
- The portfolio includes silicate stable and cement stable products as well as highly hydrophobic grades.
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 46.5 %
- Chemistry 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand 8 - 10 %
- ECO Benefits APEO Free, Formaldehyde Free
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 25 °C
- Use Interior, Exterior, Stone Paint, Solid Color / Pigmented Stain, Semi-transparent Stain, Transparent / Clear Stain
- VOC Capable (g/L) 100-150
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.