PRIMAL™ E-357 Emulsion
Water based 100% acrylic emulsion designed for roof tile coatings application which exhibits excellent exterior durbaility, fast hardness developmentand and high block resistance. A hard thermoplastic emulsion which offers excellent exterior durability, fast hardness development and high block resistance. It is an excellent choice for use in coatings to be applied on cementitious substrates, such as fibre cement panels for façade and roofing, concrete elements and corrugated sheets.
- Low VOC industrial maintenance and DIY primers and topcoats
- High Performance Metal Protection Applications
- Floor coating
- Cement roof tiles coatings
- Clear coatings
- Low VOC formulations capable
- Excellent cost/performance balance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High gloss potential
- Excellent durability
- Quick hardness development
- Exceptional adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Excellent durability and dirk pick up resistance properties
- Good abrasion resistance
- Very good alkali resistance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 47.5 %
- Chemistry Yes No 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand Yes No -20 - 25 %
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp Yes No 55 °C
- Use Yes No Interior, Exterior, Solid Color / Pigmented Stain, Sealer, Roof Coatings, Transparent / Clear Stain
Please Contact Dow for additional information.