- Smooth leveling upon application
- Free of APEO, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde generators
- Clear and virtually colorless with resistance to discoloration despite aging
- High gloss performance that doesn’t sacrifice the finished polish or dried coating
- Withstands heavy traffic without adversely affecting scuffs, black heel marks and dirt
Floor customers by the immaculate ground they walk on
Want to impress your customers with a floor polish that allows them to maintain immaculate and gleaming floors?
Dow developed the PRIMAL™ E-1531C polymer for a polish that exhibits outstanding leveling, superior gloss and high wear along with simple use and low color. As an all-acrylic, alkali-soluble resin, PRIMAL™ E-1531C polymer is supplied as a high solid with low viscosity, and is easy to store, but ready to use.
Note the following properties of PRIMAL™ E-1531C polymer are typical properties and not to be considered as specifications:
|Appearance||White, milky emulsion|
|Solids, by weight, %||38.0|
|Density (g/ml). wet||1.06|
|Minimum Film Formation Temperature, (°C)||45|
|Viscosity (Brookfield LVT #2, 60rpm), cps||< 100|
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- APE-free true
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 25-49 °C
- pH 5.4
- Zinc-Based Crosslinking false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.