- Formulation Flexibility: Formulations across a range of performance profiles from minimum maintenance to maximum burnish response.
- Extremely High Gloss: Polishes are particularly well suited for high profile floor areas where an extremely high gloss look is desirable, like in supermarkets or retail stores.
- Superior Foam Control: Since it is a low foaming polymer, polishes made with this exhibit less foam in the bucket and during application than most conventional polishes.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- APE-free Yes No true
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp Yes No 50-60 °C
- Zinc-Based Crosslinking Yes No true
Floor polish polymer that delivers high gloss and resists foam generation
A high-quality floor polish, PRIMAL™ 3479 polymer meets industry slip resistance standards.
A low foaming, metal-crosslinked, modified acrylic polymer that provides the basis for the most economical polish formulations. Polishes based on PRIMAL™ 3479 polymer are especially well suited for use in a variety of maintenance environments, such as retail, school, and medical facilities.
In alignment with Dow’s concern for safety, all PRIMAL™ 3479 polymer based formulations consistently meet industry slip resistance standard testing done by the Standard Test Method ASTM D-2047. This polymer can be formulated into solids levels ranging from 15 to 25% and can provide for polishes that are applied at floor temperatures of 50°F (10°C) and above.
Frequently Bought Together
A HASE rheology modifier and stabilizer can be used to achieve unusually high aqueous thickening and stabilizing efficiency in a variety of detergents and cleaners.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.