PRIMAL™ 2133 Emulsion
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 41.5 %
- % Solids Range Yes No 41-42 %
- APE-free Yes No false
- Chemistry Yes No Styrene Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand Yes No 20 - 30 %
- ECO Benefits Yes No Formaldehyde Free
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp Yes No 50-60 °C
- Use Yes No Primer, Solid Color / Pigmented Stain, Putty
- VOC Capable (g/L) Yes No < 150
- Zinc-Based Crosslinking Yes No false
Frequently Bought Together
A modified acrylic polymer that offers high gloss and exceptional durability, and is specially modified to have excellent resistance to harsh detergent solutions. It offers a level of unsurpassed durability, while also offering very good response to high speed burnishing operations. Dow offers polishes with a distinct combination of polish hardness, resilience, and an undetectable level of ammonia odor. This helps polishes to dissipate the energy of foot traffic, impacts and abrasion, offering excellent resistance to black marks and scuffing, as well as gloss retention. All of these benefits assure notable labor savings." and is specially modified to have excellent resistance to harsh detergent solutions. Excellent Durability, Excellent Gloss, low odor.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.