Polyglycol PT 250
A PO homopolymer triol with a 250 molecular weight, used in a range of foam control applications, intermediates in urethane and other reactions and co-solvents.
- Fiber and textile processing
- Food and fermentation
- Kosher applications
- Paper processing
- Personal care
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Chemical intermediates
- Foam control
- Heat transfer fluids
- Industrial surfactants
- Synthetic lubricants
- Low pour points
- Wide range of hydrophile-lipophile balances and molecular weights
- Expand formulating possibilities
- Excellent lubricity and solvency
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- APE Based No
- Average Viscosity 285
- Density (25°C) in lb/gal (g/cc) 9.07
- Molecular Weight 250
- Pour Point -18
- Refractive Index 1.459
- Specific Gravity 1.091
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.