Polyglycol P 2000
A liquid polyalkylene glycol used as an antifoam agent in a wide variety of industries, including latex formulations, paper and pulp processing, emulsion paints, water treatment, and food production.
- Fiber and textile processing
- Food and fermentation
- Kosher applications
- Paper processing
- Personal care
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Chemical intermediates
- Foam control
- Heat transfer fluids
- Industrial surfactants
- Synthetic lubricants
- Low pour points
- Wide range of hydrophile-lipophile balances and molecular weights
- Expand formulating possibilities
- Excellent lubricity and solvency
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Solubility Water Soluble
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.