PARALOID™ AU-608TBZ Resin
An acrylic polyol supplied at 60% nonvolatiles in t-butyl acetate. When properly crosslinked with a recommended aliphatic polyisocyanate, the resultant urethane coating will exhibit the high gloss, durability, excellent hardness/flexibility balance, and chemical resistance expected from a high-performance coating. By supplying the product at potentially low VOC, the formulator has maximum latitude to prepare the best performing coating at the lowest possible VOC.
- Heavy duty maintenance applications such as chemical plant storage tanks, and offshore rigs and platforms
- Ambient cure
- Ideal for reduced VOC formulating in areas where t-butyl acetate is considered VOC-exempt
- Excellent exterior durability
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent hardness/flexibility balance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 60 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.