PARALOID™ B-67MT Resin
An alkyd compatible acrylic resin designed to have good compatibility with long oil alkyds. The addition of the product to alkyds, oils, or varnishes produces coatings with improved hardness, slightly slower drying speed (compared with PARALOID™ B-67 versions), and better color and gloss retention. Supplied as a 45% solids solution in mineral thinner for use where a slower drying speed and /or a higher flashpoint is needed.
- Medium and long oil alkyd modifier
- General purpose resin
- Used in coatings over wood and concrete
- Compatible with medium and long oil alkyds
- Provides faster hardness development, faster dry, and better gloss retention and resistance to yellowing
- Most water resistant of the PARALOID™ resins
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 45 %
- % Solids Range 49.5-50.5 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.