PARALOID™ B-67 45% Resin
A solid grade thermoplastic acrylic resin that is hydrophobic, providing excellent water resistance, and can act as a pigment dispersant. the product is particularly compatible with medium and long-oil alkyds, drying oils, and oleoresinous varnishes. When used to modify these materials, coatings see improved hardness, faster drying speed, and better retention of color and gloss result. The product is recommended for general product finishing and as a topcoat in vacuum metallizing applications.
- Medium and long oil alkyd modifier
- General purpose resin
- Used in coatings over wood and concrete
- Compatible with medium and long oil alkyds
- Provides faster hardness development, faster dry, and better gloss retention and resistance to yellowing
- Most water resistant of the PARALOID™ resins.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 45 %
- % Solids Range Yes No 54.5-55.5 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.