PARALOID™ B-44S 40% Resin
A thermoplastic solution resin supplied as a 40% solution in toluene and is also available in a solid grade (PARALOID™ B-44 Solid Grade Thermoplastic Acrylic Resin). This product is well suited for general-purpose applications due to its balance of hardness, flexibility, and adhesion to various substrates – plastics, treated metals. This product is specified for PVDF coil coatings and can be blended with other PARALOID™ resins to adjust the balance of properties required for a particular application, such as color/base coats for metal substrates.
- General purpose resin used in coatings over metal, plastics and concrete
- Transportation refinishes
- Modifier for PVDF coatings
- Coil coatings.
- General purpose resin with an outstanding combination of hardness and flexibility, and excellent adhesion to various metals and plastics
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 40 %
- % Solids Range 44.0-46.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.