PARALOID™ AU-608B Resin
An acrylic polyol in n-butyl acetate. It contains 62% non-volatile content. It is hydroxyl functional isocyanate-reactive acrylic resin. Coatings based on the product retain gloss and tint, thereby reducing the need to repaint, maintains film integrity when exposed to corrosive chemicals, provides long-lasting protection because of abrasion and crack resistance and cure at low temperatures.
- Heavy duty maintenance applications such as chemical plant storage tanks, and offshore rigs and platforms; automotive refinish
- Ambient cure
- Excellent exterior durability
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent hardness/flexibility balance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 60 %
- % Solids Range 49.0-51.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.