NORDEL™ IP 4725P EPDM
A low viscosity semi-crystalline ethylene-propylene-diene terpolymer (EPDM) grade which offers ease of processing, fast cure rates, and high states of cure with standard sulfur cure systems. It is designed for molded and extruded applications requiring low viscosity, high green strength, and high finished hardness. It is ideally suited for high hardness extruded profiles and molded goods. It can also be peroxide cured.
- High hardness compound
- Extruded profiles
- Molded goods including Gaskets and Hoses
- Enables ease of processing, fast cure rates, and high states of cure with standard sulfur cure systems.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.88 g/cm3
- ENB-Ethylidene Norbornene Level Yes No Medium (4-5 wt%)
- Ethylene Content Yes No 70 wt%
- Mooney Viscosity (ASTM D1646) ML 1+4, 125°C Yes No 25
Please Contact Dow for additional information.