MaizeCare™ Style Polymer
A bio-based polymer, derived from corn that allows flexibility in hair care styling from stiff hold to subtle definition and textures from waxes to sprays. It is also non-GMO.
- Curl retention
- Frizz control
- Improved style durability
- Improved humidity resistance
- Virtually no flaking
How can corn enable long-lasting styling?
The search is on for personalized hair styling products that meet consumer desire for performing styling products created with natural ingredients.
With a proven portfolio in hair styling, Dow has tapped into natural ingredients like corn to develop a versatile, bio-based, non-GMO and biodegradable polymer, MaizeCare™ Style to meet these needs.
MaizeCare™ Style can be what you want – a waxy pomade, cream, gel or fluid spray – to give your customers the look they desire ranging from sleek, stiff or subtle definition.
In formulation, the polymer acts as a film-former and styling aid with versatility that allows you to enhance results and sensory delight even more in combination with ACULYN™ Rheology Modifiers.
Deliver the ingredient transparency your customers want at the shelf
- Easy-to-use powder; aqueous dispersion forms a natural film
- Comparable performance to synthetic film formers, with added benefit of being non-hydroscopic
- From a renewable resource with good environmental profile
- Listed in the Catalogue of Cosmetics Ingredients used in China
Deliver the brand credentials
- 100% vegetable origin
- Available from non-GMO source
- Ecocert application submitted
Frequently Bought Together
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.