MAINCOTE™ HG-56 Emulsion
An aqueous acrylic copolymer designed as a binder for industrial maintenance coatings. It can be formulated into primers, direct-to-metal finishes, and gloss topcoats which are designed for commercial, institutional, and industrial maintenance markets. Due to its hardness, MAINCOTE™ HG-56 Emulsion is also useful in factory-applied coatings for metal substrates.
- Industrial maintenance finishes for steel and concrete
- Commercial architectural finishes for steel and concrete
- General industrial finishes for metal
- Transportation coatings (e.g., railcar, shipping container)
- Wide formulation latitude and applications
- Excellent stability in formulations containing reactive pigments
- Excellent chemical and solvent resistance in a one-component coating
- Good corrosion resistance
- Excellent adhesion to steel
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 50 %
- % Solids Range Yes No 49.5-50.5 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.