MAINCOTE™ HG-54D Emulsion
An acrylic copolymer resin that has established the performance standard for acrylic waterborne industrial maintenance coatings. It can be formulated into primers and gloss topcoats which are designed for commercial, institutional, and industrial maintenance markets. The full gloss capability, corrosion resistance, flow, hardness, and chemical resistance characteristics imparted by the product in a waterborne finish are typical of those associated with conventional solvent-based maintenance systems.
- Industrial Maintenance Finishes for steel and concrete
- Commercial Architectural Finishes for steel and concrete
- General Industrial Finishes for metal
- Transportation Coatings (e.g., railcar, shipping container)
A properly formulated coating based on MAINCOTE™ HG-54D Emulsion:
- Decreases maintenance expenses and replacement costs
- Reduces the need to paint as frequently
- Provides protection to the paint user’s valuable investment
- Exhibits excellent resistance to gloss loss, corrosion, fading, chalking, chemicals and solvents
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 30 %
- % Solids Range 29.0-31.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.