MAINCOTE™ EC-11 Emulsion
- Industrial Maintenance Coatings for steel and concrete
- Commercial Architectural Finishes for metal
- Transportation Infrastructure (e.g., concrete highway dividers, sound barriers, bridges)
- Metal Roofing (i.e., refurbishment of metal roofs)
- Surface tolerant, allowing the coating of marginally-prepared rusty steel
- Excellent corrosion and water resistance
- Elastomeric coating can bridge small, expanding and contracting cracks in concrete
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, clean and rusty steel, and galvanized steel
- Flexibility and impact resistance, even at low temperatures
- High film build in a single coat (e.g., 10 – 20 mil dry)
- Low coalescent demand permits formulation at very low VOC levels (< 50g/L)
- Self-crosslinking mechanism provides dirt pick-up resistance
- APEO-free (made without the use of APEO surfactants)
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 50.5 %
- % Solids Range Yes No 50.0-51.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.