MAINCOTE™ 5045 Emulsion
An acrylic copolymer emulsion that facilitates the formulation of coatings to less than or equal to 25 g/L VOC for use in light to medium duty maintenance and protective coatings applications and general industrial metal finishing applications. Coatings based on this product offer excellent UV durability, corrosion resistance, block resistance, and ease of formulation with excellent paint stability. It can be formulated into highly durable topcoats and high gloss direct-to-metal (DTM) finish coats.
- Industrial maintenance and commercial architectural Finishes for steel and concrete
- DIY metal coatings
- General industrial finishes for metal
- Transportation coatings (e.g., railcar, shipping container)
- Institutional coatings for concrete and masonry
- Excellent corrosion and humidity resistance
- Low VOC formulations at 25 g/L or less
- High gloss capability with excellent durability
- Good hardness properties and block resistance
- Ambient self-crosslinking
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 45 %
- % Solids Range Yes No 44.5-45.5 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.