INNATE™ TH60 Precision Packaging Resin
- Pillow pouch
- Stand up pouch
- PET//PE laminates
- BOPA replacement
- Greenhouse films
- Mulch films
- Silage films
- Bulk liners frozen food
- Cross-lamination films
- Courier & shopping bags
- Downgauging PE Film improving toughness without compromising on stiffness
- BOPA replacement to manage toughness
- Excellent low temperature toughness
- Excellent flex crack resistance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 145 (21000)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 169 (24500)
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 2100 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.912 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 520 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 820 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 51 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 14 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 0.85
- Slip Yes No false
Polythylene Resin is designed for exceptional toughness in combination with sealing performance while also delivering robust processability. It has exceptional low-temperature toughness and flex-crack resistance, making it a versatile resin that can meet the needs of demanding end-use applications.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.