INNATE™ ST50 Precision Packaging Resin
- Pillow pouch
- Stand up pouch
- PET//PE laminates & all PE laminates
- BOPA replacement
- Greenhouse films
- ulch films
- ilage films
- Bulk liners
- Courier bags
- Downgauging PE Film improving toughness without compromising on stiffness
- BOPA Replacement to manage toughness
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 196 (28500)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 230 (33400)
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 1900 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.918 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 570 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 940 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 51 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 15 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 0.85
- Slip Yes No false
Polyethylene Resin is designed for exceptional abuse performance, enabling increased packaging productivity. It offers a unique combination of high stiffness with excellent toughness, which enables excellent performance on automated packaging equipment. This product also delivers robust processability.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.