IMAGIN3D™ Olefin Block Copolymer
A polyethylene-based 3D-printable filament, brings polyolefin properties to 3D-printed parts. This material demonstrates significantly improved warpage and printability for a polyolefin, enabling lightweight, durable parts with excellent chemical resistance.
- Polyethylene-based 3D build material
- Z-axis layer adhesion – retained properties across all print orientations
- Low density – enabling lightweight, durable parts
- Chemical resistance – stands up to several common solvents
- Low water pickup – not affected by changes in humidity
- Low warpage – faster startup and less fine tuning
- Recyclable – can be reused in future prints
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.