FLEXOMER™ DFDA-1137 NT 7 Very Low Density Polyethylene Resin
An ethylene copolymer intended for use in molding and extrusion applications where high flexibility is desired. It is especially useful for flexible hose and tube applications as well as for blow molding small, squeezable bottles. It has a high molecular weight and a relatively narrow molecular weight distribution and exhibits excellent low temperature toughness and outstanding flex life characteristics. It is also recommended as a blending component to modify and improve the physical properties of high pressure and linear low density polyethylene resins.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.9055 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 1.0 g/10minutes
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 118°C (244°F)
- Slip false
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD 900 %
- Tensile Strength Break, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 19.3 (2800)
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 86.1°C (244°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.