FASTRACK™ HD-21A Emulsion
An acrylic emulsion that combines exceptional durability with the ease of handling and application typically associated with water-based technology. Designed to be a true waterborne durable traffic paint, this product is an excellent choice for situations where existing waterborne paint equipment is available, and where the additional benefits of rapid drying and excellent glass bead retention are critical. The ease of cleanup, enhanced worker safety, and reduced disposal costs are inherent features of the product that can translate into additional value and convenience for pavement marking applicators.
- Waterborne Traffic Paint
- Road Marking Paints
- Traffic Marking Paints
- Water-Based Traffic Marking Paints
- Pavement Markings
- Industrial Coatings
- Road Markings
- Fast dry/ Fast dry-to-no-pickup and resistance to early rain showers under a wide range of climatic conditions
- Enhanced retention of glass beads giving extended retro reflectivity / night-time visibility
- Superior Environmental Impact as measured by life cycle analysis compared to other pavement marking technologies such as thermoplastic, cold plastic MMA, and solventborne markings
- Enables low-VOC formulations exceeding most regulations for traffic marking paints
- Paints formulated with waterborne acrylics retain their flexibility on aging and retain glass beads longer than typical alkyds
- Superior wear properties over various bituminous and concrete road surfaces
- Full alternative to solvent borne paint
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 50.5 %
- % Solids Range 50.0-51.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.