FASTRACK™ 3427 Emulsion
A second generation all-acrylic emulsion for fast-dry waterborne traffic marking paints with improved durability. Traffic marking paints based on the product feature fast dry over a broad range of application conditions and excellent durability in terms of retention of glass beads for night visibility and wear properties over asphalt, concrete and old markings.
- Waterborne Traffic Paint
- Road Marking Paints
- Traffic Marking Paints
- Water-Based Traffic Marking Paints
- Pavement Markings
- Industrial Coatings
- Road Markings
- Fast dry/ Fast dry-to-no-pickup and resistance to early rain showers under a wide range of climatic conditions
- Enhanced retention of glass beads giving extended retro reflectivity / night-time visibility
- Superior Environmental Impact as measured by life cycle analysis compared to other pavement marking technologies such as thermoplastic, cold plastic MMA, and solventborne markings
- Enables low-VOC formulations exceeding most regulations for traffic marking paints
- Paints formulated with waterborne acrylics retain their flexibility on aging and retain glass beads longer than typical alkyds
- Superior wear properties over various bituminous and concrete road surfaces
- Full alternative to solvent borne paint
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 50.5 %
- % Solids Range 50-51 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.