EVOQUE™ 2360 Polymer
Self film forming styrene acrylic pre-composite polymer that can be used in a variety of coatings. Paints containing this product can be formulated with less TiO2 and maintain very good hiding which leads to formulation cost savings and possibly an improved sustainability profile. Additionally, the adsorption of this polymer on the pigment results in a more homogeneous paint film with improved resistance to stains, tannin blocking, corrosion and efflorescence.
- Premium Interior/Exterior Architectural Coatings
- High hide
- Paint and Primer in one
- Improves both the dry and wet hiding efficiency of TiO2 - offers up to 20% reduction in TiO2 use
- Excellent hiding capability
- Excellent abrasive scrub resistance
- Excellent household stain removal
- Stain blocking properties
- 100% Acrylic
- APEO Free
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 45 %
- Chemistry Yes No Styrene Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand Yes No 0 %
- ECO Benefits Yes No AEO Free, Low VOC Capable
- Masonry Adhesion Yes No Best
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp Yes No 3 °C
- Use Yes No Interior, Exterior
- VOC Capable (g/L) Yes No < 5
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.