ENERLYTE™ Polyurethane Elastomer
ENERLYTE™ Polyurethane Elastomer provides a broad range of benefits in full or midsoles in casual, trekking and athletic footwear applications. ENERLYTE™ outperforms EVA and standard PU foams when it comes to ball rebound and energy return, delivering high sole resilience and elasticity.
- Environment friendly solution using water-blown PU
- Production using conventional PU machinery (pouring/casting, direct injection)
- Light weight soles reducing the fatigue in walking over longer distances
- High hydrolysis and abrasion resistance
- Good compression set prevents formation of wrinkles thereby maintaining the aesthetics
- Very good flex fatigue and tensile strength
- High 'energy return'
- Enables good performance dynamic between high rebound and cushioning
- 'Rubbery' natural feel
- Soft to medium hardness in soles, ensuring a comfortable footwear experience
- Retains soft and bouncy feel even in cold conditions (-20°C)
Striking the right balance between ergonomics and sensation is essential to deliver on both comfort and performance for the active consumer. Dow’s latest footwear solution, ENERLYTE™ Polyurethane Elastomer, has been designed to maintain that balance targeting the increasing trend in athleisure footwear. ENERLYTE™ elastomers have a particular composition and morphology specifically developed to enhance the performance of full or midsoles in casual, trekking and athletic footwear.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.