ENDURANCE™ HFDC-4202 EC Compound for Cable Systems
- Cable insulation designed for cable voltages 5 kV and higher
- The permanent tree-retardant additive provides improved performance in power cables in service involving exposure to moisture while retaining the excellent physical, electrical, and processing attributes of conventional, crosslinkable polyethylene.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Dielectric Constant 2.3
- Dissipation Factor 3.0E-4
- Elongation 530 %
- Material Type LDPE
- Tensile Strength in MPa (psi) 22.1 (3200) Not at Yield
- Volume Resistivity > 1.0E+15 ohms-cm
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.