ENDURANCE™ HFDB-4201 EHV K Compound for Cable Systems
A peroxide cross linkable, low-density, polyethylene insulation compound of extraordinary cleanliness and purity that is also a non-migrating stabilizer.
- Cable insulation designed for extra high voltages greater than 230 kV or electrical stresses greater than 10 kV/mm
- Long cable life
- Extremely clean material
- High thermal stability
- Long term storage stability
- Optimum cross-linking behavior
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Dielectric Constant Yes No < 2.30 (1 MHz)
- Dissipation Factor Yes No < 3.0E-4 (50 Hz)
- Elongation Yes No 500 %
- Tensile Strength in MPa (psi) Yes No 20
- Volume Resistivity Yes No > 1.0E+16 ohms-cm
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.