A thermosetting acrylic emulsion polymer specifically designed for the factory pre-finishing of coil, hardboard, shingles and metal products destined for outdoor use. Coatings using this vehicle are very durable. The product is typically blended with other 100% acrylic emulsion polymers to tailor adhesion and flexibility for specific substrate and end-use application requirements.
- Low VOC industrial maintenance
- High Performance Metal Protection Applications
- Factory pre-finishing of coil, hardborad, shigles and metal products
- Surface pre-treatment on metal
- Low VOC formulations
- Excellent cost/performance balance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Excellent durability
- High performance
- Lowest VOC formulations at 100g/L
- Quick hardness development
- Compatibility with in low pH condition
- Compatibility with high ion strength environment
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 48 %
- % Solids Range Yes No 47-48.5 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.