ELVAX™ 460 Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Copolymer
- Mid-sole construction material used to bind shoe uppers to the sole
- Foamable to provide impact / cushioning
- Hot melt adhesives
- Low seal initiation temperature for improved packaging efficiency
- Very good adhesion to PE, PP and polar substrates
- Good puncture resistance
- Receptive to wide range of adhesive formulations
- Ease of bonding
- Good mechanical performance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Comonomer Content (% Monomer) Yes No 18% VA
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.941 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 2.5
- Melting Point in °C(°F) Yes No 88°C (190.4°F) - ASTM D3418
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.