ELITE™ AT 6410 Enhanced Polyethylene Resin
- Dry food packaging
- Liquid packaging
- Stand up pouches
- Pet food packaging
- Fresh produce packaging
- Frozen good packaging
- Low seal initiation
- Higher hot tack
- Excellent optics
- Good processability
Enhanced Polyethylene Resin is a versatile blown film sealant with low heat seal initiation, superior hot tack performance, excellent optics, and good processability. The polymer can be used across a range of flexible good packaging applications.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 123 (17800)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 124 (18000)
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 1700 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.912 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 240 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 460 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 42 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 12 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 0.85
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 108°C (226°F)
- Slip false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.