ELITE™ AT 6111 Enhanced Polyethylene Resin
- High performance machine wrap cast stretch films
- Protective surface films
- Excellent extensibility for higher yields of units wrapped per film reel used
- Exceptional impact and puncture resistance
- Excellent processability with low back pressure and low energy consumption
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 740 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.912 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 240 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 470 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 90 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 1.3 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 3.7
- Slip Yes No false
ELITE™ AT 6111 Enhanced Polyethylene Resin is an ethylene-octene copolymer based on ELITE™ AT technology from Dow. This resin is designed for cast stretch machine wrap films in pallet wrap application and offers an optimized balance of extensibility, impact strength, and puncture resistance, enabling excellent performance in thin gauge films.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.