ELITE™ AT 6101 Enhanced Polyethylene Resin
A linear low density ethylene copolymer produced via INSITE™ Technology, processable in blown film mono- and coextrusion equipment designed for polyethylene.
- Stretch hood
- Stretch labels
- Excellent holding force due to superb elastic recovery
- Very high impact resistance and tear properties
- Ease of processing
- Elastic recovery
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 82.7 (12000)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 82.7 (1200)
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 800 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.905 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 200 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 360 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 75 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 4 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 0.8
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 101 (214)
- Slip Yes No false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 95 (203)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.