ELITE™ 5960G1 Enhanced Polyethylene Resin
- Dry food packaging
- Stand up pouches
- Pet food packaging
- Heavy duty shipping sacks
- Excellent mositure barrier
- Heat resistance
- Low dusting propensity
- Good processability
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 850 (123000)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 929 (135000)
- Anti-block Yes No true
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 130 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.962 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 41 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 170 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 13 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 53 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 0.85
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 134°C (273°F)
- Slip Yes No false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 130°C (266°F)
This enhanced Polyethylene Resin HDPE contains an excellent moisture barrier, stiffness, extruder processability, and low dusting for use in a variety of
dry food packaging including stand up pouches.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.