ELITE™ 5815 Enhanced Polyethylene Resin
A linear low density metallocene copolymer produced via INSITE™ Technology, processable in cast film mono- and coextrusion equipment designed for polyethylene.
- High performance machine
- Wrap cast stretch films
- Breathable and nonbreathable backsheet films
- Extrusion coating cloth-like backsheet
- Hygiene apertured topsheet
- Excellent extensibility for higher yields of units wrapped per film reel used for regular loads
- High impact and puncture resistance at moderate stretch levels for irregularly shapred loads
- Improved processability for high speed cast machines
- Improved toughness, pin-hole resistance and perforation by SAP in backsheet films
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.91 g/cm3
- Heat Seal Initiation Temp in °C(°F) 90.6°C (195°F)
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 15
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 124°C (255°F)
- Slip false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.