ELITE™ 5811 Enhanced Polyethylene Resin
An extrusion coating resin. Main Characteristics are suitable for processing on conventional hardware, extrusion coating resin, low neck-in, good heat resistance, enhanced water vapor barrier, extra toughness and as a high performance sealant.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.919 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No .54 lb (ISO 6383-2)
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No .86 lb (ISO 6383-2)
- Heat Seal Initiation Temp in °C(°F) Yes No 98°C (208°F)
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 8
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 124°C (255°F)
- Slip Yes No false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 102°C (216°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.