ELITE™ 5230GC Enhanced Polyethylene Resin
- High performance machine
- Wrap cast stretch films
- Breathable and nonbreathable backsheet films
- Extrusion coating cloth-like backsheet
- Excellent extensibility for higher yields of units wrapped per film reel used
- High impact and puncture resistance
- Improved processability for high speed cast machines
- Improved toughness
- pin-hole resistance and perforation by SAP in backsheet films
ELITE™ 5230GC Enhanced Polyethylene Resin is produced via INSITE™ Technology from Dow. This resin offers high impact strength and good puncture resistance at moderate stretch levels for irregularly shaped loads. In addition, this resin provides excellent extensibility for higher yields on regular loads.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 320 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.916 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 310 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 510 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 95 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 0.5 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 4
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 122°C (252°F)
- Slip false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.