ELITE™ 5230F Enhanced Polyethylene Resin
A linear low density copolymer produced via INSITE™ Technology from Dow, processable in blown film mono- and coextrusion equipment designed for polyethylene.
- High performance machine wrap cast stretch films
- Excellent extensibility, allowing to increase the yield of units wrapped per film reel, while maintaining performance, for regular loads
- High impact and puncture resistance at moderate stretch levels for irregularly shaped loads
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 320 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.916 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 310 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 510 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 95 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 0.5 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 4
- Slip Yes No false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.