ELITE™ 5230 G Enhanced Polyethylene Resin
- High performance machine
- Wrap cast stretch films
- Breathable and nonbreathable backsheet films
- Extrusion coating cloth-like backsheet
- Excellent extensibility for higher yields of units wrapped per film reel used
- High impact and puncture resistance
- Improved processability for high speed cast machines
- Improved toughness, pin-hole resistance and perforation by SAP in backsheet films
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 350 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.916 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 310 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 510 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 95 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 0.5 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 4
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 122°C (252°F)
- Slip Yes No false
ELITE™ 5230G Enhanced Polyethylene Resin is produced via INSITE™ Technology from Dow. This resin offers high impact strength and good puncture resistance at moderate stretch levels for irregularly shaped loads. In addition, this resin provides excellent extensibility for higher yields on regular loads.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.