ELITE™ 5220 G Enhanced Polyethylene Resin
- High performance machine wrap cast stretch films
- Breathable and nonbreathable backsheet films
- Extrusion coating cloth-like backsheet
- Excellent extensibility for higher yields of units wrapped per film reel used
- High impact and puncture resistance
- Improved processability for high speed cast machines
- Improved toughness, pin-hole resistance and perforation by SAP in backsheet films
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 630 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.915 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 390 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 600 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 96 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 0.6 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 3.5
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 123°C (253°F)
- Slip false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 98.9°C (210°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.