ELITE™ 5110 G Enhanced Polyethylene Resin
- For industrial and consumer film applications - Excellent impact resistance - High modulus and low blocking tendencies for handling and convertibility
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 277 (40200)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 330 (47900)
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 410 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.9255 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 560 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 1100 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 60 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 13 %
- Heat Seal Initiation Temp in °C(°F) 120°C (248°F)
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 0.85
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 123°C (253°F)
- Slip false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 111°C (232°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.