ELITE™ 5100 G Enhanced Polyethylene Resin
- Industrial packaging
- Heavy duty shipping sacks
- High performance machine wrap stretch films
- Silage wrap films
- Agricultural films
- Waste bags
- Consumer bags
- Extremely high impact strength
- Resistance to puncture
- Good tensile properties
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 231 (33500)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 256 (37200)
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 540 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.92 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 260 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 670 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 33 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 20 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 0.85
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 123°C (253°F)
- Slip Yes No false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 106°C (223°F)
ELITE™ 5100G Enhanced Polyethylene Resin is a copolymer produced via INSITE™ Technology from Dow. It offers excellent impact strength, good tensile and puncture properties for thick and thin gauge industrial and consumer blown film applications.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.