ECOSURF™ SA-7 Surfactant
A nonionic biodegradable seed oil surfactant with low odor used in applications such as paints and coatings, pulp and paper, agrochemicals, hard surface cleaners, high performance cleaners, oilfield, and textile.
- Paints and coatings
- Household and industrial cleaners
- Institutional cleaners
- Outstanding performance in wetting and detergency
- Excellent formulation and handling properties
- No aqueous gel ranges
- Rapid dissolution even in cold water
- Fast foam collapse rates
- Compatibility with a wide range of solvents
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives 90-100
- Biodegradable Materials true
- Cloud Point 37
- CMC/Surface Tension 17/29
- Foam Height 100/20
- HLB 9.7
- Pour Point 3
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.