ECOSURF™ EH-6 Surfactant
A water soluble biodegradable nonionic surfactant with low odor used in applications such as paints and coatings, pulp and paper, agrochemicals, hard surface cleaners, high performance cleaners, and textiles. It can also be used for oil drilling and production additives.
- Hard surface cleaning
- Textile processing
- Any application in which excellent wetting performance is required
- Readily biodegradable
- Provide performance equal to alkylphenol ethoxylate (APE) surfactants, and better than primary alcohol ethoxylate (PAE) surfactants in many applications
- Excellent wetting performance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives Yes No 90-100
- Biodegradable Materials Yes No true
- Cloud Point Yes No 40
- CMC/Surface Tension Yes No 914/30
- Foam Height Yes No 20/0
- HLB Yes No 10.8
- Pour Point Yes No 5
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.