- Fewer coats of polish, plus the added advantage of faster dry time, demands less total application time.
- With DURAPLUS™ ADVANTAGE it is much easier to remove with normal stripping procedures in comparison to leading brands of commercial ultra high solids polishes, saving time and labor.
- Deliver higher shine with only three coats of DURAPLUS™ ADVANTAGE enabled polishes. Floors will be glossier than when using competitive products, meaning floors look better with fewer coats and less floor down time.
High solid content floor finish polymer offering superior durability, excellent soil resistance, and faster dry time
Black heel marks can make even the cleanest floors look dirty, which is why consumers are looking for a durable floor finish. DURAPLUS™ ADVANTAGE Floor Finish Polymer allows consumers to see a noticeable difference in black heel marks and overall soil resistance longer than ever before.
Deliver the durability customers have come to expect
With a 30% high solids formulation, you can be confident DURAPLUS™ ADVANTAGE stands up to detergent washings and delivers the durability you need. Customers save on maintenance costs as the polymer requires less frequent need for stripping and recoats.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- APE-free true
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 60-70 °C
- Zinc-Based Crosslinking true
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.