- With especially tough resistance, DURAPLUS™ 3 can withstand harsh detergent solutions and responds well to high speed burnishing.
- DURAPLUS 3-based polishes dissipate the energy of foot traffic, impacts and abrasion, offering excellent resistance to black marks and scuffing.
- The polymer offers high levels of gloss retention and maintains fresh finish aesthetics through busy environments.
- Although the polymer is resistant to detergents, it can easily be removed with a mild stripper, and therefore does not require an intense removal process.
- As part of our high-performing floorcare portfolio, DURAPLUS™ 3 offers a range of performance profiles and can be used in settings with frequent upkeep and with those that require minimal maintenance.
- DURAPLUS™ 3 based polishes are low odor and slip resistant, making it safe and pleasant for those who walk over the floors finished with this polymer.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- APE-free Yes No true
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp Yes No 60-70 °C
- Zinc-Based Crosslinking Yes No true
High performance floor finish polymer for floors with heavy foot traffic
How do you achieve beautiful, glossy floors and high-strength durability through regions with the heaviest foot traffic? DURAPLUS™ 3 Floor Finish Polymer offers a distinct combination of polish hardness, resilience and a low level of ammonia odor.
The flexibility of DURAPLUS™ 3 allows it to meet the needs of most environments, making it a preferred polymer for floor finishes.
You may also be interested in the following products:
A thickener that is compatible over a wide pH range, delivering pseudo-plastic rheology to end-use products. It is used in rinse-off and leave-on conditioners, conditioning shampoos and hair relaxers, and rapidly dispersible in cold water. INCI Name: Hydroxyethyl cellulose
FOR LAUNDRY is a fully neutralized, liquid detergent polymer for a variety of laundry applications, providing excellent performance properties such as the inhibition of crystal growth and the dispersion of precipitates. FOR WAREWASH is a fully neutralized, liquid detergent polymer for industrial machine dishwash applications, providing excellent performance properties such as the inhibition of crystal growth and the dispersion of precipitates.
ACUMER™ 1000 Polymer
Scale inhibitor and dispersant for carbonates, sulfates and sparingly soluble salts. Particularly suitable for incorporation in acidic formulations. BGVV, EU food contact and FDA clearances apply. NSF-60 for potable water.
ACUSOL™ OP 301
It imparts a milky, lotionized appearance to a wide variety of household liquid products.
UHS PLUS™ Emulsion
Outstanding Ultra High Speed Burnish Response. The floor finish polymer is a metal-crosslinked, modified acrylic polymer specifically designed to provide outstanding ultra-high-speed (UHS) burnish response and “wet look” gloss. UHS Plus-based finishes are ideally suited for a wide range of applications in retail stores and other areas where outstanding appearance is desired.
A HASE rheology modifier and stabilizer can be used to achieve unusually high aqueous thickening and stabilizing efficiency in a variety of detergents and cleaners.
ACUSOL™ OP 305
It is used for opacifying household and institutional products.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.