DURAPLUS™ 2 ER
Premium floor finish polymer offering outstanding durability, long-lasting gloss and suitable for versatile application environments
When it comes to floor finishes, finding the right balance of durability and gloss with the added advantages of trouble-free application properties and low odor is key. The unique mixed-metal crosslinking technology of DURAPLUS™ 2 Floor Finish Polymer hits these marks, making it the ideal material for floors with heavy foot traffic that are minimally maintained.
Benefit in formulations and applications:
- Polishes formulated with DURAPLUS™ 2 Polymer demonstrate gloss properties associated with highly styrenated polishes and durability exceeding those of all-acrylic formulations.
- Long-lasting gloss is maintained under all types of floor maintenance systems.
- DURAPLUS™ 2 based finishes demonstrate “best- in-class” wear properties under heavy foot traffic with unsurpassed scuff, scratch and black heel mark resistance; Black heel marks can be easily wiped off the polished surface.
- While classified as premium floor finishes, DURAPLUS™ 2 – based finishes provide end-users with significant economies through easy application and decreased labor and equipment costs because of a less frequent need to buff, burnish, recoat and strip.
- Polishes made with DURAPLUS™ 2 Polymer have a very low ammonia odor, making them appropriate for virtually any end use situation, even in the most sensitive environments.
- Low sensitivity to humidity during application.
How DURAPLUS™ 2 delivers
|Formulation benefits||How it works|
|Flexibility||Can be applied to a variety of settings, from spaces that are regularly polished, to those that require minimal maintenance.|
|Durability||Proven to maintain outstanding strength under tests for scuff, scratch and black heel marks.|
|Glossiness||Original gloss is maintained under all types of floor maintenance programs, meaning less re-application.|
|Low odor||Ammonia odor associated with many cleaning and polishing products is very low, making it appropriate for sensitive environments such as hospitals and schools.|
|Safety||Consistently meets standardized tests for slip resistance.|
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- APE-free true
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 60-70 °C
- Zinc-Based Crosslinking true
Please Contact Dow for additional information.