DOWSIL™ VE-2003 UV Optical Bonding
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No 3.1
- Durometer - Shore 00 Yes No 54 Shore 00
- Shelf Life Yes No 182 Days
DOWSIL™ VE-2003 UV Optical Bonding Material is a transparent, solventless, one-part UV-curable solution specially designed to bond to glass and plastic touch panels and vehicle display modules. DOWSIL™ VE-2003 is part of a second generation of optical bonding materials created to sustain under demanding conditions of automotive interiors while maintaining performance over the vehicle lifespans.
DOWSIL™ VE-2003 UV Optical Bonding Material features enhanced UV resistance allowing the material to resist degradation and yellowing, including high and low temperature extremes and humidity. This is perfect for common surfaces used for display modules including polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) or polycarbonate (PC). DOWSIL™ also provides improved viewing experience and readability delivering consistent optical transmittance greater than 99 percent before and after reliability testing.
Benefits of DOWSIL™ VE-2003 include:
- Improved viewing experience and readability
- Increased display ruggedness
- Extended display product life
- Low modulus prevents mura issues
- Photothermal stability for excellent reliability
- Low shrinkage suitable for large displays
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.