DOWSIL™ 3364 Warm Edge IG Sealant
- High performance insulating glass
- Glass edge of pure glass corners
- Insulating glass for unitized façades
- Insulating glass in structural glazing designs
- Façade toggle systems
- European technical approval (ETAG 002) for structural glazing with insulating glass
- No design changes required
- 45% lower thermal conductivity when compared to conventional IG silicones with a thermal conductivity of λ = 0.35 W/mK
- Up to 25% lower psi-values for linear thermal transmittance
- Enhanced energy performance of façades: up to 5% lower UCW-value
- Lowers risk of condensation: up to +1°C higher surface temperatures
DOWSIL™ 3364 Warm Edge IG Sealant is a secondary silicone for insulating glass, with low thermal conductivity and excellent performance. It holds a European approval (ETA), allowing for durable bonding in high performing energy designs.
Suitable for double and triple glazed IG, including gas-filled units in structural glass façades, this new silicone has a very low thermal conductivity to optimize performance in glass façades for improved energy efficiency and living comfort.
As with other DOWSIL™ Insulating Glass silicone sealants, it provides long-term durability with UV resistance and excellent adhesion to glass. The low thermal conductivity of DOWSIL™ 3364 Sealant can increase the energy efficiency of a façade and hence the energy performance of the total building as well as help reduce CO2 emissions. This can also result in a reduced risk of condensation on the internal window panes:
DOWSIL™ 3364 Warm Edge IG Sealant has been tested according to ETAG 002 and EN 1279.
Improving thermal performance
An insightful webinar from our silicones experts.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.